The New Year has come and many people, post holiday season are feeling bloated, heavy, and looking to rid themselves of this feeling.
Many of these diets may result in the dieter becoming many pounds lighter and “cleaner,” but post-cleanse, the pounds will eventually come back (most likely more than what was initially lost) and leave the dieter back to where he or she started.
While I am apprehensive about any diet promising fast results, I came across this 7-day Ultimate Diet Cleanse that seems promising. Below is an excerpt of the do’s and don’ts.
1. DON’T add sugar, other natural sweeteners (including honey, agave, and stevia), or artificial sweeteners to anything.
2. DON’T add salt to anything.
3. DON’T eat starches with dinner (including bread, rice, pasta, peas, beans, corn and potatoes).
4. DON’T drink alcohol.
1. DO eat on a schedule
2. DO drink lots of water throughout the day,
3. DO enjoy “water alternatives” in unlimited quantities at any point during the day.
4. DO begin dinner with a healthy appetizer
Happy Hunting! I on the other hand have found my New Year kick start in the form of P90X. After reading a ton of reviews-I also wrote one in a past blog post– I thought, “why not?”.
Looking for some noteworthy New Year diet tips? Check out this article.